SINTRIX Flyfishing Rods 50% OFF SALE
Now with an updated reel seat design, the award-winning Zenith continues to be one of the most talked about rods in the world, and with 19 models in the range there's a Zenith for every fishing situation. Of course you don't need another fly rod, but this is not another fly rod...
The Zenith series of rods uses the amazing properties of Hardy & Greys SINTRIX® 440 material in an ultra-advanced, four-section design to produce a range of rods that are user-friendly yet high performance.
SINTRIX rods have an incredible strength to weight ratio and come fitted with titanium line guide and deep anodised reel fittings.
Nineteen rods in sizes from an 8ft 3 weight to 10ft 8 weight.
- SINTRIX® 440 (read more about SINTRIX® technology)
- Incredible strength to weight ratio.
- High performance, fast action design.
- Top of the line Titanium guides from REC and Fuji.
- Deep anodised reel fitting
- Maple burlwood spacer on RHW models; carbon spacer on FW+EH models
Product Manager Howard Croston and Consultant Andy Mill introduce the new Hardy Zenith and Proaxis rods
Postage and packaging for UK Mainland only.